Effective Date: 1 August 2020
At My Fresh Storage, we respect your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) describes the personal information practices of My Fresh Storage with respect to your personal information when you interact with us in person or via Web sites, including the types of personal information we collect, how we may use this information, and with whom we may share it.
- Information We Collect We may collect personal information about you when you visit one of our restaurants, use My Fresh Storage Web sites (“Sites”). We refer to our Sites and Apps collectively as “Online Services”. The types of personal information we collect may include:
* Transaction information, such as product purchased, price, method of payment and payment details. * Personal details such as name, postal address, email address, phone number, date of image, recording, banking and credit card details, sensitive information such as physical or mental health conditions, religious beliefs or criminal records and such other information as may be required for specific reasons during the performance of contract.
* Account information, such as username, password, and other identifiers or credentials used to access our Online Services or to acquire My Fresh Storage products and services.
*Other personal information you choose to provide when you interact with My Fresh Storgae.
4. How We Use the Information We Collect My Fresh Storage may use the personal information we collect to:
* fulfill your requests or orders and process payments for our products and services;
* if you give us permission, communicate with you about products and services of My Fresh Storage or our business partners that we believe may interest you;
* communicate with you about and administer your participation in contests, competitions, prize draws, offers, promotions or special events;
* send communications to you about your orders, purchases or accounts with My Fresh Storage;
* send information to your contacts if you request us to do so.
* provide customer support, respond to, and communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments;
* enable you to post on our blogs and interact with My Fresh Storgae s through social media;
* personalize your experience on our Online Services technologies, such as providing you with content in which you may be interested, and making navigation to our Sites easier;
* perform data analytics, including consumer research, trend analysis, and financial analysis;
* operate, evaluate and improve our business, including the development of new products and services; determination of the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising efforts; and analysis and improvement of our products, offers, promotions, and Online Services and other technologies;
* protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
* comply with applicable law.
- We use automated information for purposes such as to (i) personalize the visitor experience on our Online Services, (ii) deliver content (including advertising) tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users browse our Online Services (iii) manage our business. We also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems; administer our Online Services; identify users of our Online Services; identify a device for fraud prevention purposes, to target advertising or to personalize users’ experiences; and gather demographic information about our users. We also use automated information to determine usage patterns and how we may tailor our Online Services to better meet the needs of our users. We may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
- How We Share the Personal Information We Collect My Fresh Storage does not sell or otherwise share personal information about you, except as described in this Privacy Statement. My Fresh Storage may share personal information within the My Fresh Storage Family. The My Fresh Storage Family includes My Fresh Storage Corporation, Members of the My Fresh Storage Family that receive this information from My Fresh Storage are not authorized to use or disclose the information except as provided in this Privacy Statement. My Fresh Storage may share personal information with vendors that provide services to My Fresh Storage, such as fulfilling orders, providing data processing and other information technology services, administering promotions, contests and prize draws, conducting research and performing analytics, and personalizing individual My Fresh Storage experiences. We do not authorize these vendors to use the personal information or to disclose it for any purpose other than to perform services on our behalf. Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, My Fresh Storage decides to sell or transfer all or a portion of our business. We may transfer information we have collected and stored, including personal information, to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction. My Fresh Storage reserves the right to use or disclose personal information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of our Online Services technologies, to bring or defend against legal claims, to protect the rights, interests, safety and security of My Fresh Storage, My Fresh Storage employees or franchisees, or members of the public, or in connection with the investigation of fraud, illegal activity or violation of My Fresh Storage policy.
- Your Choices You can elect not to receive marketing communications from My Fresh Storage by contacting us at the address, telephone number or email address provided below. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still send communications to you concerning your transactions, accounts with My Fresh Storage and any contests, competitions or rize draws in which you have enrolled.
- Access to and Correction and Deletion of Personal Information If at any time you would like to access, correct, or delete personal information we have collected from you, please contact us at the email or postal address listed below. Please note that we may be required by law to retain certain information. Before My Fresh Storage is able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, we may ask you to verify your identity and/or provide other details to help us respond to your request. If you are below the age of 18, a parent, guardian or a person who is responsible for you may request access to, correction or deletion of your personal data.
- Targeted Advertising On our Online Services, we may collect information about your online activities for use in providing you with advertising tailored to your individual interests. This section of our Privacy Statement provides details and explains how to exercise your choices. You may see certain ads on other websites because we participate in advertising networks. Ad networks allow us to target our messaging to users through demographic, interest-based and contextual means. These networks track your online activities over time by collecting information through automated means, web server logs, web beacons and other technologies. The networks use this information to show you advertisements that may be tailored to your individual interests. The information our ad networks may collect includes information about your visits to websites that participate in the relevant advertising networks, such as the pages or advertisements you view and the actions you take on the websites. This data collection takes place both on our Online Services and on third-party websites that participate in the ad networks. This process also helps us evaluate our marketing efforts.
15. Information Security We will otherwise treat your personal information as private and confidential and will not disclose your information to anyone outside the My Fresh Storage Family except where:
- My Fresh Storage is committed to taking appropriate measures designed to keep personal information secure. We have in place technical, administrative, and physical procedures designed to protect personal information from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized loss, access, disclosure, use, alteration, or destruction. While we take efforts to safeguard our information systems, no website, mobile application, computer system, or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- Retention of Personal Information We retain personal information for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement and per My Fresh Storage records retention policies unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
- Changes to our Privacy Statement We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we change the Privacy Statement, we will post the revised version here and change the “Effective Date” listed at the top of this Statement. We encourage you to check our official website periodically for the most up-to-date version of our Statemen
- Party Names Throughout this Statement, “My Fresh Storage” refers to My Fresh Storage(Company Registration No. 237090-X), the Developmental Licensee of My Fresh Storage in Malaysia.
- How to Contact Us
Postal Address : 12A, Jalan Seri Berket 1, Taman Seri Berkat, 83000 Batu Pahat Johor
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed in 5-7 days, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 12A Jalan Seri Berket 1, Taman Seri Berket, batu pahat, 83000, Malaysia.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 12A Jalan Seri Berket 1, Taman Seri Berket, batu pahat, 01, 83000, Malaysia.
Your product will be received in 2-3 days.
You will be not responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be not deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.